Friday, August 21, 2009

New report new activity!!


Gosh!can't my title be any lamer...i seriously don't have any idea!BTW,yes, i am going to do a report on our activities for the past two weeks.I know it has been a looong time since our last post but i can't get my hand on our picture that we took while doing the activity.The camera was with my dear friend,Amalina that kept forgetting to give it to me.Enough of my babbling,now we are gonna talk about the activity.We made badges so everyone can wear it and show support to the campaign.



We give it free to people and we also asked for donations so we can make improvised our campaign such as more badges,fliers for people.Everyone is so generous and supportive!We totally loved them!I want to say thank you to our super nice volunteers nadiah,sharifah amalina,nithya,thasmini for your support and thanks to amalina(different people,not sharifah amalina) that is so kind to lend your Cybershot to us so we can have crystal clear pictures in our blog even though sometimes you give me headache with your forgetfullness.But BIG THANKS to our supporter out there that always look out for our activities and join them.WE LOVE YOU!haha!I'm gonna make it short here so tomorrow i'm gonna talk about the second activity;video watching for students.please look out for it tomorrow!good night everybody!;)
on the right is our full of ideas volunteer,sharifah amalina that help us a lot!;)



this is some of our lovely not to mention cute supporters! ;)

In mission to unite to aware nation,

Nor Faizaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment